There are many ways to get certified, but the most important thing is choosing a program that is right for you. Many online courses can help you get started.
Front-End web applications with React
- Basic programming concepts
- Using variables
- Writing loops and conditionals
- Working with strings and numbers
- Manipulating dates and times
- Creating interactive forms
- Debugging your code
Ready to get started? Let’s go!
What you get in this course:
- Write programs that can interact with HTML and CSS
- Gain a strong foundation for further learning in programming.
The exam covers topics such as:
- Working with Data Types and Operators
- Control Flow Statements
- Loops and Arrays
- DOM Manipulation
- Error Handling
Frequently asked questions