Get Full Stack Web Development Course Free with Certification!
You can enroll in a full-stack web development course free with certification and start your journey as a full stack web developer easily!
Full-stack development is one of the most sought-after skills in the IT arena. A full-stack developer may work on a website’s front and back ends increasing web developer demand in almost every business sector. They are in charge of the complete web development process from beginning to end.
A “full-stack developer” is someone who can work on a web application from start to finish. They understand how the different parts of a website or application work together, and they can solve problems when something goes wrong.
A full-stack developer earns an annual average salary of $100,628. Full-stack engineers with five years of experience or more may earn up to $170,000 annually. If you want to work in technology, you can enroll in a full-stack web development course free with certification!
Yes you heard that right – various institutes and organizations are offering full-stack development courses, so let’s find out which one is the best full-stack web development course free with certification and the prerequisites for enrolling in one!
5 Best Full Stack Web Development Courses That Offer Certifications for Free
Google returns hundreds of results when you search for a “Full Stack web development course free with certification”.
But which is the best?
Here’s a list of the top courses with certifications we’ve shortlisted for you:
- ALX Full Stack Web Development Scholarship
- Professional Full Stack Web Developer – Nanodegree Certification (Udacity)
- Full Stack Web Development with Flask – LinkedIn Learning (Course)
- Become a Full-Stack Web Developer (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
ALX Full Stack Web Development Scholarship by Udacity is the best Web Development Scholarship that can help you understand the operational concepts of full-stack web development.
In collaboration with Udacity, the ALX Full Stack Online Developer Program teaches the foundations of developing database-backed APIs and web applications. This initiative provides fully paid scholarships to African students in order to drive job possibilities throughout Africa. Take advantage of this free opportunity to build career skills and work and enjoy employment through The ROOM’s talent network across the globe.
The course is specially designed to explore the basic concepts of full-stack web development including:
- Building and designing databases for software applications.
- Deploy Flask-based web applications.
- Design, create, and deploy database-backed web APIs.
- Secure and manage access control and user authentication for application backend.
All you need is a working internet connection, a laptop, African nationality, and fulfill the age requirement (between 18 and 34 years of age), and you can apply for this scholarship. After completing this program, you can work as a full-stack developer in any industry with the option of applying remotely and working from home!
The goal of the Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree course is to give students the specific skills needed to construct database-backed APIs and web applications. Graduates of this degree will be able to design and construct databases for software applications, as well as create and deploy database-backed web APIs.
After completing the course, you will be able to secure and manage user authentication and access control for an application backend. This course will also teach you Docker and Kubernetes, which will be used to deploy a Flask-based web application to the cloud.
Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree will also help you learn how to build and construct strong web applications that serve as the foundation for the apps, websites, and systems that individuals and organizations rely on on a daily basis. After successfully completing the course, you will be able to understand:
- SQL and Data Modeling for the Web
- Identity Access Management
- API Development and Documentation
- Server Deployment and Containerization
It’s a 4-month course (weekly workload of 5-10 hours per week) with the prerequisite of a basic understanding of CSS/HTML, Python, and Git.
Full Stack Web Development with Flask walks you through the process of creating dynamic web apps with Python and Flask, the popular Python web framework. The course further explains how to build a Flask project, work with templates, and set up and set up a database system for your app to assist store and monitoring data.
In addition, you will learn how to interact with online forms, integrate Flask-Security, which allows you to add typical security measures, and use Postman to construct and test REST APIs.
This intermediate level course can be completed in 5h 1m and you can learn the basic functions of full-stack development such as:
- Accessing data via request and response objects
- Adding the aggregation pipeline to the application
- Configuring Flask
- Connecting to the database
- Creating and running a simple Flask application
- Creating and Testing REST APIs Using Postman
- Creating child templates, navigation links, route patterns, sessions & authentication
- Creating the base template, courses page, data models, enrollment application, homepage, login & registration pages
- Creating the MongoDB aggregation pipeline
- Installing database systems
- Installing Postman and the Flask-RESTPlus APIs extension
- Installing Python and Flask
- Setting up the database, session for logout & enrollment routes, and virtual environment & framework
- Updating login and registration route to interact with the database
- Working with the GET method, POST method, Web Forms, and Flask-Security
This course is perfect for you if you have a basic understanding of full-stack web development and want to explore the trending concepts. Certification of this LinkedIn course can help you make your resume impressive!
As peer review is a vital part of the assessment of education and skills, this course offers real-world examples so you can review tasks done by other full-stack web developers. Once you graduate from this course, you can not only create and design web-based APIs – you can review them too!
- Data filtering and pagination
- Designing interactive form
- Creating employee directory using and communicating with public API requests
- Understanding the working concepts of Static Node.js and Express Site
Additionally, this course can help you boast a strong project portfolio that you can share with employers, reflecting your expertise in the subject.
Become a Full-Stack Web Developer course assists you in developing the abilities necessary to work with both back-end and front-end technologies as a full-stack developer. You’ll learn how to deal with servers and host setups, make database integrations, and create dynamic data-driven websites.
This LinkedIn course can be completed in 29 hours. It can help you master the fundamentals of programming, practice popular platforms used in full stack developer jobs, and investigate key server languages such as PHP, Node.js,.NET, and Ruby on Rails.
Furthermore, this course by LinkedIn is designed to help you:
- Learn to write HTML, the computer programming language that powers the web.
- Investigate the fundamentals of CSS including the selection of content, style text, manage layouts, and more.
- Learn how to do productive searches, such as choosing sources, knowing where and how to locate information, and engaging in online
- Learn how to leverage the latest ECMAScript 6+ capabilities to add functionality to your projects while also simplifying your code.
- Learn how to manage the source code for nearly any project with Git.
- Explore beginner-level SQL and SQLiteStudio tutorials on tables, relationships, and manipulating strings.
- Learn how to use the component-based React.js package to construct web apps and webpages.
- Learn the fundamentals of NoSQL.
- Explore the fundamentals of REST APIs, learn what they are, why they are important, and how using REST APIs may help you design quicker more efficient apps.
The above-described concept serves as the basis for enhancing your skill set as a full-stack web developer and will help you make your resume stand out.
Can I Learn Full-Stack Web Development for Free?
Yes, you can learn full-stack development for free by applying for the ALX scholarship program. ALX collaborated with Udacity to offer scholarships to the students of African countries and help them learn the basic to advanced concepts of different niches of the IT sector.
You can use these scholarships to earn a certificate and earn from the comfort of your home. Yes, we are talking about applying to any job opening in Africa and availing of the work-from-home option.
After graduating, you will not only be the master of the skills needed to become a successful full-stack developer but can also use the certification as proof of mastering the skills. The scholarship certificate can help you secure a job and make your resume impressive.
A full-stack developer is a jack of all trades who can work on both the front and back ends of a website. They excel at web application design, testing, coding, and deployment. Considering the demand for web developers, you may expect to earn decent pay since they have such a diverse set of abilities.
If you want to be a full-stack developer, Udacity provides a full stack web development course free with certification that will teach you all you need to know. You may have an interesting and lucrative career as a full-stack web developer if you have the proper abilities and some experience required in full stack developer’s job description.